Below is the ultimate Daily Regimen for Perfect Lips routine. Following this plan should give you perfect, plump and smooth lips and avoid the problem of having chapped and dry lips. An added benefit is that it also a method of how to make your lips look bigger. If your lips are still sore, chapped or cracked after using this routine for a few weeks, it may be worth speaking to your GP.
The plan consists of these following steps:
- Before going to bed, rub a moist towel over your lips to remove the dead skin cells and soothe the area.
- Exfoliate your lips by using a soft clean tooth brush and using small circular motions to remove dead skin cells.
- Apply a thin film of beeswax or petroleum jelly to your lips before bed.
- Use a moist towel in the mornings to remove unwanted skin cells.
- Apply the lip colouring of your choice, ensure it is smooth and use a lip liner to ensure it doesn’t bleed out. Smooth out the colour across the bottom lip and a thinner layer on the top lip. Do not apply too much, no one wants greasy lips. Feel free to repeat during the day.
- Drink plenty of water, staying hydrated is one of the most important things to do to avoid dry and cracked lips.
Hopefully after this you will have perfect lips! All your friends should comment on your wonderful plump lips and you will enjoy your lovely smooth lips.